Terms & Conditions
- The material in the Web Site is copyright to Ayurvedaherbalsuk.com. You are welcome to view, print and download the contents of the Web Site for personal use, but not for any commercial purposes or re-publication.
- Our contact address is: [email protected]
Web Site Information
- We have tried to ensure that information provided in the Web Site is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
- We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the Web Site or in respect of any error or omission.
- We have tried to make the website pleasant for your use. Feedback is appreciated.
- Do contact us via e-mail for any queries or suggestions.
Description of Products
- The description and specification of products in the Web Site is only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes which do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products. Item Packaging may change time to time which may not be displayed instantly on the Web Site. The inner contents will not be affected.
- We may correct any error appearing in the Web Site or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
- As the items arrive from the Himalaya the outer packaging may have damage on them during their transit to the United Kingdom. The Inner contents will not be affected.
- You may order products from the Web Site by submitting a completed order form through the check-out procedure.
- We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address you have given. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours do contact us on e-mail: [email protected].
The Price and Payment
- The price of the products will be the price quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order. The price will include Free Delivery in the United Kingdom.
- Payment is made by credit card or PayPal at the time we accept your order. (the payment methods we accept are listed in the Web Site at the time you place your order). Refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your original payment method.
- Although every care is taken in the quality of content on this site, there may occasionally be an error and items may be mis-priced. In this event we will either: contact you to ask if you wish to cancel the order, or simply cancel the order and notify you, at our own discretion. We are under no obligation to supply goods at the incorrect price.
Delivery of Products
- We will arrange for delivery of the products you order by the method and to the address which you specify in the check-out procedure. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
- If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products.
- If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us Via email: [email protected] within 14 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
- International orders will be charged delivery. We are not responsible for Customs or any charges including items not received incurred in your country. Please check with your countries laws before placing an order. You will be provided proof of postage from us.
- You may cancel your order by notifying us via Email at any time up to 14 days after your products have been delivered. The notification should state your order number and give the reason for cancellation.
- If you cancel your order after we have despatched the products, then you must return the products to us. The products should be returned in the same condition and at your own expense. We recommend the use of a Recorded Delivery Service.
- You can no longer cancel your order once you have opened the product containers or used the products. However, your statutory rights concerning the quality of those products will be unaffected.
We use the personal information we collect to:
provide and improve our Services, provide you with a personalized experience on our sites (especially, by offering you services and items that you may like), contact you about your account and our Services, provide you customer service, provide you with personalized advertising and marketing, and detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our User Agreement and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws.
We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres, and information access authorization controls.