1. Giloy ghanvati made from giloy extract which makes it a remedy in sarva jwar & mutra vikar. Giloy ghan vati is used in detoxifying & cleansing the whole system, specifically via the liver.
2. It is a nervine tonic and increases life span.
3.Giloy ghan vati cleans the blood.
4.Reduces all the three doshas I.E. Vata, pitta, kapha & balance them.
5. Useful in repairing fibrosis & regenerating liv- er tissue.
6. Giloy ghanvati can used gout (vata rakta), arthritis (ama vata) & other inflammatory joint conditions. It acts by clearing pitta toxins & uric acid via the urinary system that have accumulated in raktavahasrotas. It also removes ama toxins from the system without destabilizing any of the other dosa.
7. giloy ghanvati can used in all autoimmune diseases causing inflammation. Use to offset the ulcerative & toxic effects of chemo radiotherapy.
8. giloy ghanvati can useful at redressing intestinal floral imbalance with candida-like symptoms (grahani) such as bloating, flatulence & malabsorption.
9.Giloy ghan vati is very calming to vata & the nervous system via its unctuous nature, soothing nervous irritation.
10. It regulates blood sugar levels via its direct effect on rakta & medasdhatu thus benefiting diabetes & hypoglycemia.
11. Its ability to clear heat is applied when sexual dysfunction is caused by a hyper heat condition.
Patanjali Giloy Ghan Vati is highly effective for the palliative treatment of fever, urinary infections, indigestion, and general weakness of the body. The tablet consists of giloy or amrita effectively improves body immune system and strengthens the body from infections. The antipyretic properties of the tablet lowers body temperature and gives relief in fever.
Each Tablets Contains: 500mg of Giloy
How to Take In case of a child, 1 tablet 2 to 4 times a day is the best dosage in fever. In other diseases, 1 tablet twice a day should be taken.
For adults, if it is being used for fever, 2 tablets can be taken 2 to 4 times a day. In other diseases, 2 tablets should be taken twice a day.